Para você

inspirar-se e valorizar a sua vida

37 anos. CA de Mama em 2008. A CURA está dentro de mim.

quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

19 Things You Should Never Say to a Single Person...



Achei esta lista num site americano e concordo, parcialmente, com ela...

1. It happens when you're not looking.
2. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
3. So, why are you single?
4. You're too picky.
5. You'll find the right person for you.
6. He's out there.
7. It was just bad timing.
8. Just have fun with it!
9. Have you tried online dating?
10. He just wasn't the right guy for you.
11. Well, when my boyfriend and I first got together…
12. When the time is right, you will meet someone.
13. Wow, I wish I were single and in your shoes!
14. Your turn next [at weddings].
15. It will happen when you least expect it.
16. Some guy is going to come along and ruin your career/life plans.
17. But you're so pretty! Why don't you have a boyfriend?
18. It just wasn't meant to be.
19. Sure, my guy rescues kids from abusive homes, donated my sister a kidney, and picks up fresh flowers for me daily on his way home from work, but will he QUIT IT with the sports on TV already?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário